Location Recce

The location recce lists the three locations I considered to shoot at, gives a brief description of the location and lists the pros and cons of the location. I made this to help me compare the locations so I could pick one easier. This speeds up the whole process and allows me more time to spend on other areas of pre-production.  

Location considerations  

Brief description of location  

Pros and cons of locations  

Anston stones Woods  

Stream running through, caves and lots of greenery  

The pro of this location is that it is vast so there will be a lot of room to film without getting in anyone's way. However, there is  

Sherwood forest  

Extremely popular tourist attraction, home of Robin Hood and the major oak   

 

The place is even more vast than Anston Stones but is also way more popular so there will be even more people which will disrupt filming.  

Kendal Park  

Woodland near the butterfly house off Lakeland drive  

Small, wooded area with not as much room as the others to film. Low amount of people there, however.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 10 Essay

Permissions

Evidence of Using Clapper Board