Equipment Booking

This is my equipment booking table which lists what equipment I rent, the quantity of the equipment and how long I rent it for. This is to help me keep track of what I rent and when I have to have it retuned by so I can meet those deadlines. This makes the deadlines way easier to keep track of and helps me avoid losing any money due to late returns.     

Equipment  

Quantity 

Time rented 

Standard Sony Camera  

1 

2 weeks 

Lighting Kit 

1 

2 weeks 

Rode NTG-2 microphone  

1 

2 weeks 

Tripod 

1 

2 weeks 

Costumes 

 

 

Black Shoes  

2 pairs 

2 weeks 

Black Jeans  

2 

2 weeks 

Black Jacket 

2 

2 weeks 

Black Gloves 

2 pairs 

2 weeks 

Black hat 

2 

2 weeks 

Props 

 

 

Shovel 

2 

2 weeks 

Torch 

2 

2 weeks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 10 Essay

Permissions

Evidence of Using Clapper Board